AATMNIRBHAR GUJARAT PACKAGE OFFICIAL GR BY FINANCE DEPARTMENT.
GUJARAT SARKAR NI AATMNIRBHAR YOJANA BABAT JAHERATO DATE 4 JUNE
My drive is corrupted, takes forever to load my files and can’t copy them off the drive.
I need recovery of my dead hard drive. It won’t power up and no computer recognizes it. Not spinning or anything
Need to recover data from hard drive that is not working anymore.
I accidentally formatted my drive and need recovery, tried software and can’t get anything off my hard drive.
Best Buy said my hard drive was crashed and need a clean room recovery.
My hard disk failed. Computer guy said I need a clean room. I tried to hook it up to multiple computers but none of them see it.
Was told I have a bad hard drive but i need my data from it. It’s very important files that I can’t live without.
Do affordable, transparent, discreet, and effective Hdd recovery services exist?
The recovery team at SERT Data understands that you need answers, and you probably have very little you have hard drive failure. But
You need a recovery company you can trust, who is qualified and capable of getting your files back. Someone who is going to treat your situation as if it were their own child’s first 3 years of baby pictures on that drive.
SERT Data Recovery’s goal is for you to be able to make an educated decision, and know exactly what you can expect BEFORE you commit to and pay for anything. We want you to get your data back, at a reasonable price.
We have designed our hard drive repair services to stand apart from any other company in the United States. We put our money where our mouth is with our flat rates, free shipping, and a no data no pay policy.
Recovery Costs? How much should hard drives cost to recover?
Successful hard drive repair, and data recovery, requires high levels of training and experience with each drive manufacturer and the tools used in the process.
The value of your data has no relevance to what it will take for one of our engineers to recover the data off the device. Some of the most difficult, time consuming cases include: lost or deleted data from formatted, damaged, clicking, dropped, failed, or otherwise dead hard drives.
SERT engineers successfully recover cases like these in our CLASS 100 ISO 5 clean room environment every day. The majority of our clients also appreciate having flat rates based on the storage capacity of their drive, and the cause of the drive failure.
After a SERT engineer evaluates your drive, you will know EXACTLY what kind of failure, and what it’s going to take to recover the data. If your data is unrecoverable, a SERT representative will be able to provide you with basic details of the results of the evaluation.
With SERT, there is no guessing game when it comes to the price. Our flat rates are for successful recoveries, so you don’t have to send your drive off wondering which kind of payment (VW or Porsche) your going to be asked to pay for your data.
We preserve the integrity of your data during crashed hard drive repair
The government will help the workers to build houses
Electricity bills up to 100 units will be waived
92 lakh electricity consumers will get the benefit of electricity bill waiver
6 months road tax waived from 1st April
GST can be refunded till July
Loans up to one lakh will be available under the self-reliant Gujarat relief package
District Nodal Officers appointed for MSMEs
Pastoralists will be paid Rs 900 per cow
Dhanwantari chariots will be raised at a cost of Rs 20 crore
120 crore allotted to ST Corporation
5 taka electricity bill waived for small traders
Allocation of Rs. 350 crore for construction of godowns in farms
20% waiver in annual property tax
Government's attempt to thwart GIDC
From the CM Relief Fund, Rs. 100 crore allocated
Announcement of "Atmanirbhar Gujarat" relief package
14000 crore relief package announced
CM Rupani announces relief package
- 100 units of electricity bill will be waived
- Rs 650 crore relief to 92 lakh power consumers
- 20% waiver in annual property tax
- 5 per cent relief in electricity bill to small traders
- Electricity tax will be levied at 15 per cent till August
- Rickshaws, jeeps, taxis exempted from road tax for up to 6 months
- 6 months road tax of 63000 vehicles completely waived
- Rs 768 crore relief for industries
- Capital subsidy of Rs 450 crore to textile industries
- Capital subsidy of Rs 150 crore to Mega Industries
- 1200 crore GST refund will be paid by July
- Rs 450 crore allocated for GIDC
- Subsidy of Rs.1000 crore in affordable housing
- Agricultural credit to 24 lakh farmers at zero percent rate
- The state government will pay a subsidy of Rs 410 crore
- 900 per cow to a farmer engaged in natural farming
- Rs 200 crore subsidy for purchase of equipment to fishermen
- Loans up to Rs 2.50 lakh at 4% will be provided
- Rs 300 crore will be allocated for interest subsidy
- Loans up to Rs 1 lakh at 2% will be provided
- Loans to Mahila Sakhi Mandals at zero percent rate
- 32000 beneficiaries in Manav Garima Kalyan Yojana
- 25 crore under Manav Garima Kalyan Yojana
- Subsidy of Rs. 35000 for construction of houses for tribal workers
- Allocation of Rs.350 crore for building construction
- 20 new Dhanvantari Rath, allotment of Rs.25 crore
- Allotment of Rs 100 crore to 8 Manpas from CM Relief Fund
- Allotment of Rs.100 crore in respect of Covid-19
- Allocation of Rs.120 crore to ST department
● IMPORTANT LINK