The Gujarat government announced the dates of distribution of foodgrains
The distribution will start on the 25th. The ration will be given to 66 lakh families again under five days NFSA. In which 3.5 kg wheat and 1.5 kg rice will be given again per person. Arrangements will be made on the 30th for those who cannot go to pick up supplies on this date.
- The last digit in the ration card will be 1, 2 for them on 25th April
- The last digit in the ration card is 3, 4 on 26th April
- The last digit in the ration card is 5, 6 on 27th April
- The last digit in the ration card is 7, 8 for them on 28th April
- The last digit in the ration card is 9, 0 on 29th AprilAn important decision:
- Declared a national disaster. That means you can donate under COVID 19 through GSDMA which will be tax-exempt as CSR.
Permission for these people to normalize public life:
The collector is urged to allow the plumber, mechanic, carpenter, AC, tailor, etc. Anyone who needs a carpenter, electrician, plumber, etc., is required to hire private people.
1000₹ Have been submitted:
NFSA's 66 lakh cardholders have so far deposited Rs 340 crore directly in the accounts of 34 lakh families.
Read in Gujarati: Click here