SAARTH-2–SAMARTH-I-SAMPLE-SELECTED PROJECTS- (MATHEMATICS-AND-SCIENCE) By IIM @Inshodh.org
Samarth - 2 Online Teachers Training Project Submission: has reached the final stage of the program. How To Submit Project in Samarth 2 Online Teachers Training ?. We want your classroom processes to be simplified based on the experience and reflection activities gained in this program, and to adopt these new already learned things and methods, and to help students in their educational work. As you all know, the goal of this program is "Helping Students Learn, Through You" and through this "Samarth - 2 project module" you will start implementing it.
➧ Samarth-2 Project std 1 to 8 All Subjects & All Information
SAMARTH IS THE ONLINE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF TEACHERS
Samarth Official website: http://samarth2.inshodh.org
Samarth - 2 Online Teachers Training Project Submission
What is the Samarth-2 Project? Online Samarth Project For Teachers Training | The project here means doing one of the activities in the classroom that is aimed at achieving one of the learning outcomes among the students, and most importantly, the students' participation in the project is maximized.
It is the teacher's responsibility to ensure students' participation and that they can learn from the project work in their own way through the activities themselves.
How to do Samarth online project work?
1. Choose a learning outcome in which students are experiencing difficulty, you can decide on the basis of that student's unit test and session test.
2. Create a project based on your chosen learning outcome based on your needs.
3. Be aware that there should be activity in which children contribute more than a teacher and you should only act as a mentor.
4. Plan this activity accordingly and implement it in the classroom. You will get up to 2 weeks for your activity.
5. Take photos and videos of this activity and prepare the text as per the format given here. You will have to report the project in Gujarati.
6. Submit project report and photos at the end. You can also send us a link to the project work video. Sending a video link is not mandatory.
7. Each project will be evaluated by five other participating teachers and you will be sent feedback.
8. Any project which is effective in terms of quality and useful for other teachers will be made available to other teachers of Gujarat. So that other teachers can work for the students in the schools, also getting inspiration from your project work.
After proper verification of this project, it will be made available to other teachers through www.inshodh.org and through Google Application.
Know the structure for submitting a Samarth project.
1. Project Name: You can name the project as per your choice.
2. What is the standard of this project? : Here you have to choose one of the 3 to 6 standard.
3. On what topic is this project? : You can select one of the topics listed here:
4. Session: Select the session in which the given project falls into the unit
5. Unit: Depending on the criteria and subject you select, you will see a unit list here, from which unit your project is based on the learning outcomes.
6. How many children have been projects with? : Just enter the number of children (kumar and bride) in the class who have been included in the project.
7. What project has this project been designed to achieve in children? : Here are the learning skills or skills that will help children in doing the project.
8. The goal: (Minimum 50 words must be written in Maximum 150.) The purpose of choosing this activity here is to clearly show what you want to teach and how to teach your children.
9. Detailed description of the activity: (Minimum 150 words Maximum 300. Here is a detailed description of the activity of the project,
(Such as how to do the activity ?, which equipment, with the help of literature ?, by whom?), In what time has it been done? )
10. Evaluation and Outcomes: (Minimum 100 words Maximum 200, here is how you evaluate the activity and show the students how you evaluated the results).
11. Meditation: (Minimum 100 words Maximum 200. Here is an explanation of how effective your activity is in learning - teaching and how other teachers can help this activity in children's schools, so that the effectiveness of the project work to other teachers as well). Come to know about
How will the Samarth online project be evaluated?
1. Each participant will be asked to evaluate five reports. The framework for evaluation is given at the end of this note.
2. When we send you the projects, we will send you a message in the Project Review tab explaining what the evaluation deadline is. And you will also be informed via one sms.
3. The evaluation will be completed by five participants, after which you will be sent their feedback.
4. That is, your project will go to the other 5 participants for review and you will get the other
5. Participants will be found for project review. In the project received for review, the teacher's information will be kept confidential, ie the reviewing teacher will not know which teacher's project is. And the teacher whose project has been reviewed may not know who reviewed the project.
Samarth Project evaluation structure and quality standards
Your report structure and participation - What the evaluators are looking for during the evaluation is given in the following table. The quality standards report is the best. Goals not clearly stated Goals are clearly stated and related to learning - goals are clearly marked. Learning is related to teaching and provides information for action research. Only one or two sources of information Sources of information sufficient in the current classroom Many of the information in the current classroom is compared with many case studies (case studies) or other related sources.
(Eg last year's class, second grade school information in the school) Evaluation and Outcomes Results are not shown properly The results are shown by good descriptions and graphs, etc. Key findings emerge from the results. The information is clearly and accurately conveyed by good descriptions and graphs. Own classroom with regard to teaching learning. There is no related discussion discusses how the results of the classroom impact on their own learning, how much the results affect learning in their own classroom and discuss the learning in other schools. Identifies future questions as well.
Samarth - 2 Online Project Submission For Teachers Training @Inshodh.org
SAMARTH PROJECT GUIDELINE VIDEO
FB GROUP LINK
SAARTH-2–SAMARTH-I-SAMPLE-SELECTED-PROJECTS-(MATHEMATICS-AND-SCIENCE) By IIM @Inshodh.org