Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had issued Recruitment notification for filling a vacancy of Civil Service (IAS / IPS) & IFS Examination 2019. UPSC has published 896 vacant seats for the various posts. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for UPSC Civil Service Exams notification have great news. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for the various given posts through the official website of UPSC. Check more details in below given official notification.
Total No of Vacancies: 896 Vacancies
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
- Indian Foreign Service (IFS)
- Indian Police Service (IPS)
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group 'A'
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service, Group 'A' (Gr. III)
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group "A"
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group 'B'Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group 'B'
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group 'B'
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
Educational Qualification: Check in the below given official notification
Age Limit: Between 21 to 32 years
For Female/SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: NillFor All Other Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Online Application: 19/02/2019
Last Date for Online Application: 18/03/2019
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website - upsconline.nic.in. You can check more jobs in Gujarat at OjasWebsite.